Which signaler is right for me?

To what sounds do you want to be alerted?

To know when...

You'll need a:

the telephone rings Telephone Ring Signaler
someone is at the door Doorbell Ring Signaler
household sounds (oven timer, baby cry) Sound Signaler


Where do you want to be alerted?

To be alerted ...

You'll need:

only in the room where the sound occurs? Just the signaler*
(*Sound Signalers must be used with at least one Remote Receiver)
in multiple rooms throughout your home Remote Receiver(s) for each room in which you want to be signaled


Choosing between desktop and wall-mount Signalers

Do you want to use the lamp only for signaling?

YES Choose a WALL-MOUNT model
  • Less expensive choice
  • Plugs neatly into an electrical outlet, typically on a wall or hidden from view
NO, I still want to use the lamp for room lighting or reading. Choose a DESKTOP Model
  • Built in switch lets you easily turn the lamp on or off
  • Sits within easy reach to conveniently operate the lamp
  • Can sit on a coffee table, bookshelf, or counter, far away from the electrical wall outlet
  • Indicator lights let you quickly see what the sound is
In rooms where lamps are not traditionally used

(i.e. bathroom, hallway, garage)

Choose a WALL-MOUNT model plus an ADD-ON STROBE
  • Add-on Strobe plugs into wall-mount model to alert you in rooms where a lamp traditionally is not used (i.e. a bathroom, hallway or garage)
  • Ideal for dorm rooms or one-room apartments