Ideal for emergency services to handle calls from people who are deaf or hard of hearing, the Superprint 4425A includes a built-in 24-character printer that prints the date and time of each call and keeps an exact record of the conversation. It includes Turbo Code, ASCII, and Baudot codes for efficient communication in emergencies.
- Built-in, 24-character printer
- 32k memory to save & send messages
- Date/time printed at the beginning of each call
- Turbo Code®, ASCII and Baudot codes
- Direct connect (with 2 jacks) to standard telephone line
- Built-in ring flasher
- Programmable greeting and Auto-Answer messages.
- Keyboard and memory dialing
- 1-year warranty